The Tomahawk Steak is an on-the bone Rib Steak, cut from the Fore-rib with the entire rib bone left. The long bone is french-trimmed, leaving an amazing presentation, and dinner table discussion point. … A Tomahawk makes an ideal sharing steak for a special occasion or romantic meal, as it can easily feed two people.
Each piece may serve at least 2 pax.
Cooking Method for Tomahawk
- Heat an outdoor grill to highest heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season steaks generously with salt (and pepper as desired). …
- Sear the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, letting the flames lick up the sides. …
- Transfer the steak to a baking sheet . …
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Available for block purchase, each block is 3.5kg ~ 4kg, 3 bones or 4 bones.
Limited supplies weekly